my daily trading

My daily trading is my media for sharing my thougth, expression, and idea of stock market. I hope you can give your own opinion too about every topics that i posted

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where will TLKM go?

Today is an ex devident for Indonesian Telecomunication (TLKM). Occording to past experiences it will correct as much as the devident. But let's see the range that TLKM has been building since the last downtrend in the end of March. It range contract from (7700 - 6700 range) towards (7450-7000 range). The volatility continue to contract...keep open our eyes for the big swing. But the important question that must be answered is : Where will it go? No body knows....eventhough we have strong support in 7000. But we just can predict that TLKM ready for the big swing in the next market movement.

Google