my daily trading

My daily trading is my media for sharing my thougth, expression, and idea of stock market. I hope you can give your own opinion too about every topics that i posted

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Basic Trader Character

I just want to share something that I learnt early in my study about trading and investment. The first book about Technical analysis that I read is "Technical analysis explained", written by Martin J.Pring. The book is not good as the others that I read after that. I found that book on my campus library (actually this is the only technical analysis book in my campus library, what a shame?).

As a novice, It was hard for me to grasp about technical analysis from that book. But I found only one interesting topic in that book. The topic looks like as something that has nothing to do with technical analysis – the main reason that I read that book – because it is printed on the preface chapter. Later on in my development process, I found it as very important topic in trading and deeply explained on the other books. It is just about important character that trader must has and develop. Even though it is only a preface by Mr.Pring, I have a lot of interest of this phrase.

Patience, discipline, and objectivity.


It only contains of three words, but it explains what you must develop to be a great trader. Some people have this trait as a nature, but fortunately it can be learned and developed.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi leolhyco,

I found your blog via "The Greatest Blog Experiment". It seems we have similiar interests: Trading and writing about trading. I enjoyed reading your blog, especially your post titled Investor, Speculator and gambler. I have written a similiar article but have a slightly different take on it, called Investing or Trading and Risk.

Anyway, would you like to exchange links? My trading blog front page is Reeholio's Stock Market Trading. Leave me a comment there if you would like to.

I also have another really popular blog that we could exchange links with too: A World of Bloggers. Check it out.

Regards,

Rhys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google