my daily trading

My daily trading is my media for sharing my thougth, expression, and idea of stock market. I hope you can give your own opinion too about every topics that i posted

Friday, August 04, 2006

Betray My Friend


The trend is your friend, don't you ever betray him. It is true...I just have a bad days on friday..I have to call it as Friday the forth. But the problem is I betray my only friend in the market - TREND - and it cost me. Actually, I just tried to make some improvisasion on my trading style. I tried to fade the trend movement as soon as my analysis said that the stock is overbougth. It was not hurt my bottom line too deep because I closed the position soon but it gives me a pretty lesson. It is better to use every overbougth signal only exit your position, not for taking a new position whenever the trend is not on your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google